Melbourne Beach Real Estate Expert
- I believe in the Golden Rule and put my clients interests above mine. I want you to be my client for life.
- I am a consummate professional and dress the part, you will not see me without my suit and tie for all my real estate related business because I feel you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- I have excellent communication skills and follow up regularly with my clients.
- I am a tiger when it comes to negotiations. I want to get you the best deal possible and put the most money in your pocket.
- William Taylor is a creative marketer and waterfront specialist in the Melbourne Beach Real Estate market.
- Exceptional company and personal reputation – is the agent and the firm they work for looked up to as leaders?
- Experience and proven results – does the agent possess the knowledge and expertise to guide you in unforeseen circumstances? Do they sell in all types of markets? Are they successful in all kinds of markets and not just when homes are selling like hotcakes?
Many homeowners don’t know what staging is or how valuable it is when selling a house. If you use a professional stager, be sure to express the importance of this preparation.
Many property photos are awful. In fact, there is a website devoted to showcasing bad real estate photography. I use a professional photographer for all of my listings. My photographer uses drones for aerial shots as well as taking photos from an airplane to give a great visual representation of the location of your property.
I will have a professional virtual tour created for each of my properties that will be displayed on this website, the MLS, and on Zillow/Trulia.
Not every agent take the time to hold open houses.
I hold open houses on my listings on a regular basis and attract large crowds with my target specific ads that generate buyers interest.
With over 90% of todays buyers starting their search online its important to have a strong internet presence. From my website that attracts visitors to my Premier Agent accounts with Zillow and Trulia I attract qualified buyers from around the world.
I use an email software that keep in touch with my clients and will alert them if a property that matches their criteria comes available and gives us an edge on the competition when making an offer.
Yes, there are still print marketing avenues that are used in the digital age. They may not be as effective as they once were, they still impress homeowners. I have a strong direct mail campaign and still believe in the power of print in the digital age.
As a member of the MLS for Brevard County and Indian River County I will place your property in both offering maximum exposure from Ft. Pierce to Titusville.